- New to pp packaging bags
- How to choose packaging bags?
- We are on our way to one-stop packaging supplier
- Q&A about woven polypropylene sand bags
- Woven polypropylene bags: the complete guide
- The Harmonization Code System (HS-Code) 630533
- Why you should try or continue using pp woven bags?
- Weave polypropylene with UV protection for earthbag construction
- Why buy from a third party when you can buy direct from manufacturer?
Category Archives: Others
As a direct manufacturer, we only keep focusing on producing all kinds of woven polypropylene bags. Some times, when our customer told us if we can supply other packaging products, we had to say NO. We feel very sorry for … Continue reading
A shipping container (also container, freight container) is a standardized reusable steel box used for the safe, efficient and secure storage and movement of materials and products within a global containerized intermodal freight transport system. The container can be moved … Continue reading
The Incoterms rules or International Commercial Terms (the lastest version: Incoterms 2010) are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) that are widely used in International commercial transactions or procurement processes. A series … Continue reading
To understand printing, one must understand the various printing methods description used today to print a product. While there are many different printing methods used today, there are still four main methods: Letterpress Flexography Gravure Lithography Letterpress Letterpress is the … Continue reading