- New to pp packaging bags
- How to choose packaging bags?
- We are on our way to one-stop packaging supplier
- Q&A about woven polypropylene sand bags
- Woven polypropylene bags: the complete guide
- The Harmonization Code System (HS-Code) 630533
- Why you should try or continue using pp woven bags?
- Weave polypropylene with UV protection for earthbag construction
- Why buy from a third party when you can buy direct from manufacturer?
Category Archives: Process
If you like this article, kindly share pleaseFacebookLinkedinTwitterThe second bag production process is stretching the silk into cloth after forming, that is Fabric Weaving. Woven cloth can be sewn into small bags, big bags(FIBC) and other woven products. The following … Continue reading
If you like this article, kindly share pleaseFacebookLinkedinTwitterSewing process is the last step of woven bag procedure before the final packing, after wire drawing, fabric weaving, film coating, cutting, printing or any other needed processes. 1. sewing process indicators. 1.1 Suture … Continue reading
If you like this article, kindly share pleaseFacebookLinkedinTwitterBags of the coating film process for a particular bag – laminated woven sacks. GB/T8947-98 <composite plastic woven bag> and GB10803-89 <composite plastic woven bags> were provided for coating and coated fabric technology … Continue reading
If you like this article, kindly share pleaseFacebookLinkedinTwitterWire drawing is the first woven production process, its importance can be imagined. Wire drawing: woven industry also known as the short cut fiber, which is the production of plastic basic materials, flat … Continue reading